People often connect with us for the first time in worship on a Sunday morning.
All are welcome to join us in Sunday morning worship at 10:00 am. At worship you will find adults and children in worship together.
At St. John’s we highly value meaningful worship each week. We enhance our worship through:
- Slide Projections of our service including music, in addition to printed bulletins
- Large format bulletins and hearing assistance devices
- Communion consisting of traditional bread and wine, as well as grape juice and a gluten-free option. All are welcome to receive Communion including children, toddlers and older.
- Children’s sermons to engage youngsters
Throughout the week a variety of activities occur at St. John’s including:
- Bible studies meet on Wednesday morning and Saturday mornings
- St. John’s Preschool is in session September through May offering programs for 2, 3, and 4 year olds
- Various groups use the meeting space at St. John’s, including Alcoholics Anonymous (AA), Al-Anon, AA Women, NA, 4-H Lucky Clovers, Garden Club, and the Girl Scouts.
Our Mission Statement
We believe in the Word of God and respond to the Holy Spirit within us by praising the Lord through Worshipping, Praying, Learning, Caring, Sharing, and Serving as Witness to God’s saving Grace.
Our Vision Statement
As people of God, we move forward in unified mission, offering our gifts of time, talents and treasures to the ministries of St. John’s.
St. John’s Lutheran Church is proud to have received The Mid-County Citizen’s Advisory Board Community Association of the Year award for 2017. St. John’s was recognized for our work in the community.