People often connect with us for the first time in worship on a Sunday morning. All are welcome to join us in Sunday morning worship is at 10:00am. At worship you will find adults and children in worship together. All are welcome to receive Communion including children, toddlers and older.
At St. John’s we highly value meaningful worship each week. We enhance our worship through:
- Slide Projections of our service including music, in addition to printed bulletins
- Large format bulletins and hearing assistance devices
- Communion consisting of traditional bread and wine, as well as grape juice and a gluten-free option
- Children’s sermons to engage youngsters
- Encouraging the whole family to worship together
- More about our worship service >>
Throughout the week a variety of activities occur at St. John’s including:
- Tuesday Night is Music Night for children, youth and adults September through May
- Bible studies meet on Wednesday morning (Sept. to May) and Saturday mornings (all year)
- St. John’s Preschool is in session September through May offering programs for 2, 3, and 4 year olds.
- 4-H Lucky Clovers meets the third Friday of the month at 6:30pm.
- AA meets on Monday and Thursday nights at 8:00pm weekly.
- Al-Anon meets Friday night at 8:00pm weekly.
- NA meets Saturday at 7:00pm weekly.
Our Mission Statement
We believe in the Word of God and respond to the Holy Spirit within us by praising the Lord through Worshipping, Praying, Learning, Caring, Sharing, and Serving as Witness to God’s saving Grace.
Our Vision Statement
As people of God, we move forward in unified mission, offering our gifts of time, talents and treasures to the ministries of St. John’s.
St. John’s Lutheran Church is proud to have received The Mid-County Citizen’s Advisory Board Community Association of the Year award for 2017. St. John’s was recognized for our work in the community.